Thursday, May 3, 2012

Michelle or Not....

The question posed: If Pres. Obama was married to a white woman, would he have been elected. The sad part of this issue is that it is even debatable. I know that in my mind, Michelle Obama had nothing to do with my support for the current President and will not influence my decision in the future. What did Barbara, Hillary, and Laura have to do with their "better halves" winning the highest office in the country?




Okay ladies and gentlemen that have to think about it. Those two were your alternative choices. Given the facts of the case, I have reached a verdict:

Short and sweet, regardless of the President's desires in a companion (sex, race, etc),  I would have supported him over these two. I'm not saying that I expect him to follow through on everything from his campaign. Besides, who has done that? I'm stand behind my view that he, President Obama, was far better for the position than John McCain. You motherfuckers act like we could have appointed whomever we wanted to be the President. If that is the case, elect Donald Trump since he's been talking all this shit about the President. Matter of fact, elect yourself because you can clearly do a better job.
 We seem to forget that the elections usually come down to two to three candidates, and even in a close election, we don't have the option to pull from a massive field of individuals. And unless something changes, I will continue to say fuck you to the women rights hating, freedom redefining, protect my privilege, bigot ass accepting conservative view. I view that group as the biggest band of hypocrites this side of reality and they can all continue their bitch sessions on Fox News for all that I care. If you are apart of that group and don't realize how fucked up in the mind you are, continue with your day because my mind is fully made up.




Hey Mrs. Obama!

No comments:

Post a Comment